Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The Barnaby Joyce slapstick soap opera.
- PETER JOHNSTONE. Bishops in the headlights.
- MICHAEL PASCOE. Fear and loathing in superannuation – Liberal and industry fund conspiracy theories
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The end of Western Civilisation!
- JOANNE McCARTHY. Bishop breaks ranks on church report into child abuse royal commission (SMH 21/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- GARETH EVANS. How we should manage Donald Trump’s meltdown world (AFR 20/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- JOHN MENADUE. The scourge of lobbyists is likely to continue if there is a change of government. 22 June 2018
- DAVID JAMES. Academics tangle with managerial oppressors. 22 June 2018
- JOHN TULLOH. Turkey – Erdogan faces his toughest test. 22 June 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (784)
- Economy (1,036)
- Education (193)
- Environment and climate (309)
- Health (485)
- Housing (69)
- Human Rights (405)
- Indigenous affairs (59)
- Industrial relations (32)
- Infrastructure (152)
- International Affairs (1,459)
- Asia (157)
- Links (10)
- Media (495)
- NBN (73)
- Politics (2,358)
- Refugees, Immigration (528)
- Religion and Faith (476)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (59)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (51)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (164)
Tag Archives: Australia China FTA
I have posted many blogs in the last couple of years concerning the Free Trade Agreements with the Republic of Korea, Japan and China. I have pointed out that the years of negotiation of these agreements occurred under the Rudd … Continue reading
Current Affairs. Prime Minister Abbott said nothing about the ‘labour mobility’ provisions in the China Australia FTA (ChAFTA) package when releasing the FTA text last week. There will be a strong community reaction once these provisions are understood. The Federal … Continue reading