Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
Tag Archives: Australia on nuclear disarmament
In 1995 Prime Minister Keating established the Canberra Commission on the Elimination of Nuclear Weapons. He did this because he was appalled at the intensity of the, mainly US/USSR, nuclear arms race. He wanted to find a safe way … Continue reading