Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- ALEX MITCHELL. Don Harwin becomes cactus
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. The miracle of being two-faced and saving both faces
Tag Archives: Australian Building and Construction Commission
The media excitement surrounding the theatrics of former Senator Bob Day and current Senator Rod Culleton seemed to obscure the real issues facing the federal government’s industrial relations legislation. The government failed to put bills re-establishing the Australian Building and … Continue reading
We were promised drama and suspense, the start of a massive showdown in the senate over the Building and Construction Commission bill, a clash of egos leaving us wondering how and when it would end. And we were hoping … Continue reading
On 7.30 recently the Prime Minister dismissed the Productivity Commission’s findings on productivity growth in the construction industry in favour of those from a small consultancy firm. He used it to support a claim that the previous Coalition government’s legislative … Continue reading