Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- SPENCER ZIFCAK. The Attorney-General, the ASIS Officer and his Lawyer: The Story of the Shameful Timor Prosecution
- ERIC HODGENS. Storms and Synods.
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- KERRY O’BRIEN. Speech to ABC Friends rally – Sydney 8 July 2018
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The Libertarians.
- Kim Jong-un says “Me too” 19 July 2018
- CAVAN HOGUE. Putin, Trump. Morals and Australia 19 July 2018
- STEPHEN BELL. How rising inequality is stalling economies by crippling demand (The Conversation 17.07.18) 19 July 2018
- RICHARD WOOLCOTT. Strangers next door? Indonesia and Australia in the asian country. 19 July 2018
- PATRICK LAWRENCE. What’s going to happen when Assad wins the war in Syria? (Asian Times, 17.07.18) 19 July 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (799)
- Economy (1,059)
- Education (199)
- Environment and climate (319)
- Health (495)
- Housing (71)
- Human Rights (409)
- Indigenous affairs (60)
- Industrial relations (33)
- Infrastructure (158)
- International Affairs (1,518)
- Asia (189)
- Links (10)
- Media (506)
- NBN (74)
- Politics (2,403)
- Refugees, Immigration (534)
- Religion and Faith (486)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (59)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (52)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (182)
Tag Archives: battery storage
Looking at the machinations over the proposed Adani coal mine in Queensland’s Galilee Basin this week, or seeing certain Coalition Senators howling at the moon over wind turbine “emissions”, or the Treasurer brandishing a lump of coal in parliament, it is … Continue reading
Audrey Zibelman, the new chief executive of the Australian Energy Market Operator, has been in the job for little over a week, but is already making her mark, signalling the biggest shift in energy management philosophy in a generation.