Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. How the 2017-18 migration program was delivered.
- RICHARD ROBISON. The crisis of the Right in Australia: the liberals are gone and the hard-right can never triumph.
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Morrison shows he is no Einstein
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Morrison drives bus over sincerity.
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Morrison fakes authenticity.
- JOHN MENADUE. This is a test. 19 November 2018
- CAVAN HOGUE. Where the bloody Hell are You? 19 November 2018
- ANDREW FARRAN. Brexit: The Beginning of the End 19 November 2018
- ALISON BROINOWSKI. The latest hobgoblins. 19 November 2018
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. China, The US and the Manus Island naval base. 19 November 2018
- Arts and Reviews (41)
- Defence/Security (840)
- Drug Reform (23)
- economics (3)
- Economy (1,147)
- Education (230)
- Environment and climate (401)
- Health (551)
- Housing (77)
- Human Rights (426)
- Indigenous affairs (70)
- Industrial relations (34)
- Infrastructure (178)
- International Affairs (1,740)
- Asia (287)
- Links (10)
- Media (560)
- NBN (77)
- Politics (2,748)
- Refugees, Immigration (586)
- Religion and Faith (549)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (60)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (55)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (40)
- Uncategorized (204)
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. China, The US and the Manus Island naval base. on
- KELLIE MERRITT. Stepping up to the war crease. on
- PETER STANLEY. PM Hughes said ‘I bid you go fight for White Australia in France’- WW1 as the war for White Australia on
- ALISON BROINOWSKI. The latest hobgoblins. on
- JOHN MENADUE- Sacrifice is being politicised. Militarism is becoming the norm. on
Tag Archives: chiropractic
JOHN DWYER. The parlous state of strategies to protect consumers from health care fraud. Part 3 of 3.
Credible scientific evidence of clinical effectiveness should underpin the delivery of health care. Satisfactory health outcomes and cost effectiveness require this approach. In Australia however pseudoscience flourishes as regulatory bodies fail to protect consumers from health care fraud.
Health Care Advertising and Consumer Protection There are far more irritations than pearls available currently to those of us trying to champion the importance of having our health care underpinned by credible scientific evidence of clinical effectiveness. Though we … Continue reading