Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- JOHN MENADUE. Why dental care was excluded from Medicare and why it should now be included
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. A ministry top-heavy with lightweights.
- ABUL RIZVI. Morrison’s U-Turn on Migrants for the Bush.
- JOHN MENADUE Is money behind the Coalition’s addiction to coal?
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. ScoMo, ProMo, Status QuoMo
- JOHN MENADUE. The Coalition has deserted country people on climate change, NBN and more 22 September 2018
- MARK BUTLER. Coalition exposes its ignorance in anti-renewable stance (The Big Smoke, 21.09.18) 22 September 2018
- GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND 22 September 2018
- DENIS MULLER. Media power: why the full story of Murdoch, Stokes and the Liberal leadership spill needs to be told (The Conversation, 20.09.18) 22 September 2018
- DAVID TIMBS. The priest shortage and the elephant in the room. 22 September 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (816)
- Drug Reform (21)
- Economy (1,103)
- Education (209)
- Environment and climate (364)
- Health (529)
- Housing (75)
- Human Rights (421)
- Indigenous affairs (68)
- Industrial relations (33)
- Infrastructure (165)
- International Affairs (1,623)
- Asia (229)
- Links (10)
- Media (531)
- NBN (74)
- Politics (2,583)
- Refugees, Immigration (561)
- Religion and Faith (527)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (60)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (53)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (198)
- DENIS MULLER. Media power: why the full story of Murdoch, Stokes and the Liberal leadership spill needs to be told (The Conversation, 20.09.18) on
- JOHN MENADUE How Kerr, Fraser and Murdoch engineered the dismissal of the Whitlam Government. A slightly edited repost from 27 October 2015 on
- RICHARD DENNISS. Our regulators fail to protect the vulnerable from the greedy. Let’s find out why. on
- BRUCE GUTHRIE. The growing power of media mates (The New Daily, 20.09.18) on
- MICHAEL SAINSBURY. Scott Morrison smashes shortest Prime Minister records. on
Tag Archives: chiropractic
JOHN DWYER. The parlous state of strategies to protect consumers from health care fraud. Part 3 of 3.
Credible scientific evidence of clinical effectiveness should underpin the delivery of health care. Satisfactory health outcomes and cost effectiveness require this approach. In Australia however pseudoscience flourishes as regulatory bodies fail to protect consumers from health care fraud.
Health Care Advertising and Consumer Protection There are far more irritations than pearls available currently to those of us trying to champion the importance of having our health care underpinned by credible scientific evidence of clinical effectiveness. Though we … Continue reading