Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. A prime minister progressively shriller and less coherent.
- IAN DUNLOP. A Parliament Without Trust or Legitimacy Must Go
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- HENRY REYNOLDS. A HUNDRED YEARS OF MATESHIP.
- SUSAN RYAN. The Irish teaching orders in Australia.
- GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND 18 August 2018
- GREG BAILEY. Australia and Canada: Mirrors of each other 18 August 2018
- MICHAEL PASCOE. Why Australia’s latest wages figures are worse than they look (the New Daily 16.08.18) 18 August 2018
- JERRY ROBERTS. West Australian white ants move into interesting territory. 18 August 2018
- JOHN TULLOH. The death by stealth of an independent Palestine. 18 August 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (814)
- Drug Reform (19)
- Economy (1,078)
- Education (205)
- Environment and climate (340)
- Health (514)
- Housing (72)
- Human Rights (417)
- Indigenous affairs (65)
- Industrial relations (33)
- Infrastructure (160)
- International Affairs (1,573)
- Asia (206)
- Links (10)
- Media (518)
- NBN (74)
- Politics (2,463)
- Refugees, Immigration (539)
- Religion and Faith (505)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (60)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (52)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (195)
Tag Archives: Edmund Campion
Family, friends, colleagues of Brian Johns. The other morning, after Brian had died, it came to me, so this is the end of a conversation that endured for more than sixty years. Then I recalled that one name had dominated … Continue reading
Fr Edmund Campion has just published a new book. A book review and information about the book can be found on the following link. John Menadue. http://tintean.org.au/2014/10/06/australian-catholics-lives-by-edmund-campion