Most viewed recently
- JOHN MENADUE. The Light From the Southern Cross.A Report on Catholic Church Governance
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 1 of 2
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Scott Morrison’s cooing of doves.
- PAUL COLLINS. First Step to a Better Church?
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 2 of 2
- DAVID SOLOMON. How the Queen and Kerr were blind-sided
- CHEK LING. The mutating ‘China question’
Tag Archives: general practitioners
John Menadue and Peter Brooks have mounted powerful critiques of private specialist medical practice in a series in Pearls and Irritations. The nub of their positions is the high fee structure in (private out-patient) specialist practice is out of kilter … Continue reading
Achieving recognition of general practitioners as medical specialists in our own right has been an uphill battle for decades. We only achieved vocational recognition as specialists in the 1990s. For many years we were seen as #JustaGP, a term that symbolises … Continue reading