Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The Barnaby Joyce slapstick soap opera.
- PETER JOHNSTONE. Bishops in the headlights.
- MICHAEL PASCOE. Fear and loathing in superannuation – Liberal and industry fund conspiracy theories
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The end of Western Civilisation!
- JOANNE McCARTHY. Bishop breaks ranks on church report into child abuse royal commission (SMH 21/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- GARETH EVANS. How we should manage Donald Trump’s meltdown world (AFR 20/6/2018) 22 June 2018
- JOHN MENADUE. The scourge of lobbyists is likely to continue if there is a change of government. 22 June 2018
- DAVID JAMES. Academics tangle with managerial oppressors. 22 June 2018
- JOHN TULLOH. Turkey – Erdogan faces his toughest test. 22 June 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (784)
- Economy (1,036)
- Education (193)
- Environment and climate (309)
- Health (485)
- Housing (69)
- Human Rights (405)
- Indigenous affairs (59)
- Industrial relations (32)
- Infrastructure (152)
- International Affairs (1,459)
- Asia (157)
- Links (10)
- Media (495)
- NBN (73)
- Politics (2,358)
- Refugees, Immigration (528)
- Religion and Faith (476)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (59)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (51)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (164)
Tag Archives: internship program for Singaporean students
BOB KINNAIRD. Like earlier Free Trade Agreements, the new FTA with Singapore continues to waive labour market testing which has been designed to protect Australian workers and students.
Prime Minister Turnbull announced the Australia-Singapore ‘Comprehensive Strategic Partnership’ (CSP) on 6 May last, just a few days before he called the 2 July election. Cynics will suspect the timing and also see the Singapore announcement as something of a … Continue reading