Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MACCALLUM.- Fed up with pious negligence.
- MUNGO MACCALLUM.-There is no reason to believe that Scott Morrison is becoming a serious Prime Minister
- ABUL RIZVI.-Where have Dutton and Pezzullo been hiding?
- JON STANFORD.- Second rate leadership. Part 1 of 3
- GEORGE BROWNING.- How good are the fires?
- Elizabeth Buchanan. Vladimir Putin’s vision for a stable Russia (The Australian 20-1-20) 20 January 2020
- ABUL RIZVI: Is Dutton Undermining Birmingham’s Tourism Campaign? 20 January 2020
- JON BLACKWELL and KERRY GOULSTON. Aspects of Australian healthcare reform (part 1 of 3) – Some history 20 January 2020
- JOHN KEANE. Australia.out of luck 20 January 2020
- LYNDSAY CONNORS. Words, words, words. 20 January 2020
- Arts and Reviews (54)
- Defence/Security (998)
- Drug Reform (36)
- Economy (1,359)
- Education (276)
- Environment and climate (653)
- Health (678)
- Housing (109)
- Human Rights (480)
- Indigenous affairs (95)
- Industrial relations (37)
- Infrastructure (225)
- International Affairs (2,347)
- Links (10)
- Media (635)
- NBN (84)
- Politics (3,870)
- Refugees, Immigration (696)
- Religion and Faith (746)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (60)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (62)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (9)
- Tributes (64)
- Uncategorized (228)
- J.A. DICK. War wisdom on
- ABUL RIZVI: Is Dutton Undermining Birmingham’s Tourism Campaign? on
- ABUL RIZVI.-Where have Dutton and Pezzullo been hiding? on
- GILES PARKINSON.-Coal! Coal! Coal! for Australia, as bushfires and denial greet Olympic year(Reneweconomy 13.1.2020) on
- DAVID SOLOMON.- Morrison’s scary words on deployment of troops.. on
Tag Archives: Kim Jong-un
President Trump’s characterisation of Kim Jong-un as a “smart cookie” illustrates the learning process he is undergoing about how to operate in Asia and who might be contributing to it. Learning how to manage President Duterte may be another challenge.
The world’s options on North Korea can be summarised as bad (strategic patience), worse (growing strategic impatience), and worst (military strikes).
We certainly live in far more interesting, if not astonishing, news times now that a Manhattan real estate developer occupies the White House. We wake up each day wondering what was the latest personal whim Donald Trump chose to exercise … Continue reading