Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
Tag Archives: Lockheed Martin
Australia’s future submarine project has already been a factor in Australia’s political pulse, in both the fever of pre-elections and in the now omnipresent prime-ministerial instability between these all-too-frequent elections. South Australia’s Xenophon factor has become powerful, and appointments like … Continue reading
ASPI’s oft-repeated claim of independence – immunity from the influence of the corporations who help fund the organisation – does strike one as rather naive for experts who might otherwise be seen as “hard-headed realists” in a tough world. Corporations … Continue reading