Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- The really big and tough issue is the environment says Ken Henry
Tag Archives: Media Watch
The National Wind Farm Commissioner, Andrew Dyer, delivered his first annual report on March 31, covering the first 14 months of the agency’s operation since being set up by the Abbott government, with the support of conservative cross-bench senators. The … Continue reading
Media Watch on 27 March 2017 described the unprofessional behaviour of the Australian and journalist Graham Lloyd over the reporting of the bleaching of the Great Barrier Reef. The Media Watch story follows.
A former top US intelligence official David Gompert has issued a sober warning to those who want to lock Australia into any future war with China. Speaking on Monday, Gompert said a war between the US and China could … Continue reading
According to a report on Media Watch on 8 February, Rupert Murdoch brought Tony Abbott as his guest at a banquet in Washington which President Obama attended. Several of the Murdoch papers in Australia suggested that this was a personal … Continue reading
As the Australian approaches its 50th anniversary amid much self-congratulation, an insight into its editorial standards and how it conducts itself in controversies is provided by its recent reporting of competing claims over tobacco consumption. Tobacco is still the largest … Continue reading