Subscribe to pearls and irritations (we have had some issues, now fixed, so please subscribe again)
Most viewed recently
- STEPHANIE DOWRICK. Issues of Integrity, Not Sex.
- BERNARD KEANE. Joyce has always been a dud and should never have been deputy PM.
- SAUL ESLAKE. Defenders of housing status quo create ‘alternative facts’.
- About John Menadue
- NICK SEDDON. Democracy in danger. Or, how to get GetUp. 19 February 2018
- RICHARD BUTLER. The Alliance: Deeper Thought Required Urgently. 19 February 2018
- KEN HILLMAN. Patient safety, a new perspective. 19 February 2018
- Arts and Reviews (35)
- Defence/Security (705)
- Economy (925)
- Education (173)
- Environment and climate (256)
- Health (437)
- Housing (53)
- Human Rights (376)
- Indigenous affairs (53)
- Industrial relations (32)
- Infrastructure (125)
- International Affairs (1,213)
- Asia (61)
- Links (8)
- Media (456)
- NBN (71)
- Politics (2,181)
- Refugees, Immigration (511)
- Religion and Faith (434)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (58)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (43)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (35)
- Uncategorized (112)
Tag Archives: real estate
NICOLE GURRAN & PETER PHIBBS. How the Property Council is shaping the debate around negative gearing, taxes.
We see their spokespeople quoted in the papers and their ads on TV, but beyond that we know very little about how Australia’s lobby groups get what they want.