Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- Some good news emerging from the bad
- Do we share the same values as the US?
Tag Archives: Refugee Resettlement Fund
Arja Keski-Nummi and Libby Lloyd. Resettling Syrian and Iraqi Refugees: A Program for Government-Community Action
Australia has one of the best refugee resettlement systems in the world. So said United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres some years back. We have achieved this reputation not by good luck but because successive Australian governments have … Continue reading →