Most viewed recently
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Dyson Heydon bites the dust
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Proposed University Funding is Policy Ideological Vandalism
- What is to be done about the Chinese in Oz?
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
Tag Archives: Rohingya
PHIL ROBERTSON. A new wave of atrocities is being committed against Muslims in Burma’s Rakhine state
The burned-out mosques in Sittwe, the capital of the Rakhine state in western Burma, loom as silent reminders of an atrocity, hiding behind overgrown bushes and cement walls amid the daily port city bustle.
ASEAN’s non-intervention is aggravating the plight of ethnic Rohingya Muslims suffering widespread abuse by the Burmese military in Myanmar’s Rakhine State. The Rohingya are one of the world’s most persecuted ethnic minorities.
Travers McLeod, Peter Hughes, Sriprapha Petcharamesree, Steven Wong, Tri Nuke Pudjiastuti. The Bali Process can do a lot more to respond to forced migration in our region.
The Bali Process on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnational Crime will hold a full ministerial meeting in Bali this Wednesday. The meeting will bring together ministers from 45 member countries for the first time in three years. … Continue reading
Too often in Australia we go cap in hand to the region when we have an asylum seeker or refugee problem. When our problems pass, we lose interest in regional cooperation. No wonder the region often see us as fair-weather … Continue reading