Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Palace Letters have blown apart the claim the Queen had no part in the Whitlam dismissal.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- The Palace knew for months before November 11 that John Kerr was considering dismissing Gough Whitlam (A repost from 11.11.2015)
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
Tag Archives: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
The elitist couch crusaders of the far right have had a busy but productive week – so many pesky lefties to sneer at,, so much political correctness to whinge about. It was almost an embarrassment of carnage, which was just … Continue reading
PETER DAY. Catholic Archbishops to front Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
This week the Catholic archbishops of Australia will be called to give evidence at the full panel of Royal Commission in Sydney.
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse is about to recommence its case study on the Catholic Church in Ballarat. Last week, the Melbourne Herald Sun reported: ‘Victims of child sexual abuse look set to be grilled … Continue reading
Peter Johnstone. Bishop Robinson at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
“the major obstacle to a better response from the Church has been the Vatican.” Bishop Geoffrey Robinson On Monday 24 August 2015, Bishop Geoffrey Robinson spent a day in the witness box at the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to … Continue reading
Frank Brennan. Bishop Geoffrey Robinson at the Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
The royal commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse continues to fill us with dread that we have not yet adequately identified why the incidence of abuse reported in our institutions is higher than in other churches. The divisions … Continue reading