Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- SPENCER ZIFCAK. The Attorney-General, the ASIS Officer and his Lawyer: The Story of the Shameful Timor Prosecution
- KERRY O’BRIEN. Speech to ABC Friends rally – Sydney 8 July 2018
- EMMA ALBERICI. There’s no case for a corporate tax cut when one in five of Australia’s top companies don’t pay it.
- MUNGO MacCALLUM. The Libertarians.
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Three Stooges ride again.
- GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND 21 July 2018
- ROSS BURNS. From Deraa to Deraa. 21 July 2018
- BOB CARR. How the Israeli Lobby operates. 21 July 2018
- MASSIMO FAGGIOLI. ‘La Civiltà Cattolica’ rails against prosperity Gospel and its support for Trump. 21 July 2018
- BARACK OBAMA … to young people, keep believing, keep marching, keep building, keep raising your voice (Nelson Mandela Lecture) 21 July 2018
- Arts and Reviews (39)
- Defence/Security (801)
- Economy (1,059)
- Education (200)
- Environment and climate (319)
- Health (495)
- Housing (72)
- Human Rights (410)
- Indigenous affairs (60)
- Industrial relations (33)
- Infrastructure (158)
- International Affairs (1,523)
- Asia (188)
- Links (10)
- Media (507)
- NBN (74)
- Politics (2,406)
- Refugees, Immigration (534)
- Religion and Faith (490)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (59)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (52)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (1)
- Tributes (36)
- Uncategorized (184)
Tag Archives: Singapore FTA
BOB KINNAIRD. Like earlier Free Trade Agreements, the new FTA with Singapore continues to waive labour market testing which has been designed to protect Australian workers and students.
Prime Minister Turnbull announced the Australia-Singapore ‘Comprehensive Strategic Partnership’ (CSP) on 6 May last, just a few days before he called the 2 July election. Cynics will suspect the timing and also see the Singapore announcement as something of a … Continue reading