Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- China is not a threat to Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
- Media in the Asian Century
Tag Archives: Turkey and DAESH
In this blog on 6 December 2015 ‘Turkey’s new neighbour – Daesh (Islamic State)‘ John Tulloh referred to an article by David Graeber in The Guardian on how Turkey is obstructing Kurdish forces that are the most effective opponents of … Continue reading
President Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey must feel like a chess grand master playing several games simultaneously. He has far more neighbours and different cultures to contend with than most leaders: eight in all. They are a mixed bag across more … Continue reading