Most viewed recently
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Angus Taylor’s thought bubbles: from the second rate to the already discredited
- PAUL PERVERSI. Understanding anti-China Bias and other prejudices
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- SATURDAY’s GOOD READING AND LISTENING FOR THE WEEKEND
- DAVID SOLOMON. They should have said: No Minister
- JOSEPH A. CAMILLERI. Can we rescue the China relationship from the abyss?
- STUART REES. Cowardice as a principle of foreign policy, what on earth are they thinking?
- ALEX MITCHELL. Don Harwin becomes cactus
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. The miracle of being two-faced and saving both faces
Tag Archives: Wiryono Sastrohandoyo
John Menadue asked me to discuss how best to get Australian-Indonesian relations back on track, although I agree that this is a politically sensitive issue and weighing it up may not be the prudent thing to do while there is still … Continue reading
Joko Widodo is an upright, decent and honourable person. It is the general feeling in Indonesia that his election is a victory for the Indonesian people and the generally peaceful election process. This is a sign of the growing maturity … Continue reading