Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
Author Archives: Chek Ling
“Men, or rather monsters, on horseback, armed with bludgeons and whips, with a fiend-like fury, securing the unfortunate creatures by taking hold of their tails and pulling their heads so that they came with their backs to the horse and … Continue reading
During the last Federal elections, our political leaders went on WeChat, to impress the PRC émigrés. They seemed not to care about the feelings of the huayi Aussies who have mostly come here since 1951.
The Chinese Question refuses to go away. It’s testing the inheritors of White Australia.
What a shemozzle! The cash cow has turned into a contagious apparition!
It is such a shame that the PM and our Foreign Minister felt the need to goad China.