Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- China is not a threat to Australia
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
Author Archives: Henry Bateman
As the ABC incorporates round the clock disaster warnings into its scheduling, other programming is showing the consequence of resource deprivation.
To survive the impending climate catastrophe, we must speak to the big end of town in the only language they really understand.
While not wishing to mitigate the horror of our current bushfires, they do present an opportunity to re-engineer our electrical system with a similar experience to the one Wi-Fi brought to telephony.
Is repeating our short sighted, business as usual thinking to recapture our economy after the bushfire holocaust the smartest way to face climate change?