Most viewed recently
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- BOB CARR. Hidden Reality of Australia-China Relations
- CHEK LING. Unleashing the White Australia virus
- COLIN MACKERRAS. The mess of Australia-China relations
- PETER WILKINSON AND GAIL GROSSMAN FREYNE. Historic Church Governance Report locked down by Australian Bishops
- JACK WATERFORD. Trump: the man who made America little again
- RAMESH THAKUR. Coronavirus data prove Australia is in Asia
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. The miracle of being two-faced and saving both faces
- RAMESH THAKUR. The rise and fall of coronavirus modelling
- HENRY REYNOLDS. Australia goes fishing in troubled waters.
Author Archives: Justin O'Connor
Australia’s anti-China rhetoric is not just about foreign policy. In demonising China as a malign communist power it distracts us from looking at what ails Western liberal democracies, presenting us with a stultifying either/or.