Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
Tag Archives: Abbott
It was going to be as bad as 1996 (when Labor lost 31 seats), a sombre Stephen Smith gravely warned us at the beginning of the ABC election night coverage. Smith ignored that a few months earlier Labor was facing … Continue reading
One thing the election did was to explode the perceived wisdom that if the economy was doing well, governments are seldom voted out. But the Rudd Government was. As I have written in earlier blogs. The Australian economy, by almost … Continue reading
This piece was published in Crikey 11 June 2013. The destructive and divisive debate about various asylum policies is designed to scare us. The most shameful manifestation of this in the past week has been the alleged “terrorist” in … Continue reading
It happens every day. People in public life try to grab hold of and change the public narrative about themselves, those they represent or lead. For most of the second half of last year, the Prime Minister had charge of … Continue reading