Most viewed recently
- JOHN MENADUE. The Light From the Southern Cross.A Report on Catholic Church Governance
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 1 of 2
- JOHN MENADUE. The dangerous and erratic ally that offers us ‘protection’! An updated repost. Part 2 of 2
- DAVID SOLOMON. How the Queen and Kerr were blind-sided
- JENNY HOCKING. High Court says ‘Release the Palace Letters’
- PAUL COLLINS. First Step to a Better Church?
- MUNGO MACCALLUM. Scott Morrison’s cooing of doves.
- ABUL RIZVI. Global Talent Independent Visa: Permanent residence in a week or two
- MUNGO MACALLUM. Thanks to Jenny Hocking’s indefatigable efforts, national pride has been salvaged.
- CHEK LING. The mutating ‘China question’
Tag Archives: Andrew Bolt
On 1 July 2014, I posted a story about the role of News Corp and Rupert Murdoch in the Iraq disaster. The Chilcot Report confirms even more how News Corp publications misled readers and viciously attacked their opponents. News Corp … Continue reading
Asylum seekers and children in detention There are four separate issues that typically get lumped into one confusing debate: the policies on asylum seekers, boats turnback and offshore detention; and the treatment of detainees.
Within days of the July election result having finally been announced, forces within the Conservative faction of the Liberal-National party moved to re-open the debate on reform to S.18C of the Racial Discrimination Act (RDA). Section 18C makes it … Continue reading
The baying pack of coalition backbenchers demanding the abolition, or at least the dilution, of the Racial Discrimination Act may be sincere crusaders for free speech. On the other hand they may be motivated by a desire to attack … Continue reading
I have spent a professional lifetime trying to get people to know about (let alone respect) anti-discrimination law, and suddenly everyone knows about ‘section 18C’. For all the wrong reasons. A right reason for knowing about 18C would be because … Continue reading