Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
Tag Archives: Armenian culture
Judith Crispin. Anzac day, the Armenian Genocide and destruction of cultural heritage in the Caucasus.
“Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the … Continue reading