Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- Some good news emerging from the bad
- Do we share the same values as the US?
Tag Archives: ASIS-bugging
Although it sits on a vast undersea gas reserve, Timor-Leste remains deeply impoverished. Deep under the Timor Sea, there is a huge reserve of gas. Geologists now believe it is worth upwards of US$100 billion; a figure more than twice … Continue reading