Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
Tag Archives: Assad regime
Western interference has worsened the pathology of broken, corrupt and dysfunctional politics across the region from Afghanistan to North Africa.
The 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, the international legal instrument to which Australia was an original signatory, contains a clause making clear that ‘The Contracting States shall apply the provisions of this Convention to refugees without discrimination … Continue reading