Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- China is not a threat to Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
- Media in the Asian Century
Tag Archives: Australian business and Asia
A recent report on ‘Australia’s Diaspora Advantage: Realising the potential for building transnational business networks with Asia’ reveals that social class and racism, either conscious or unconscious, still excludes many Australians of Asian origin from many Australian institutions and particularly … Continue reading
There was a revealing heading in a recent article by Ross Gittins, the economics editor of the SMH, ‘Faster growth demands better chief executives’. He concluded his article by pointing to the need for business leadership to seize the … Continue reading