Most viewed recently
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Dyson Heydon bites the dust
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
Tag Archives: Australian politics
FRANK BRENNAN, TIM COSTELLO, ROBERT MANNE and JOHN MENADUE. We can stop the boats and also act decently, fairly and transparently
The only way forward in dealing with Manus Island and Nauru is for bipartisan commitment to keep the boats stopped while settling refugees in Australia.
Here’s a puzzle. Over the past decade or so Australian politics has veered from one crisis to another. In that same period New Zealand has enjoyed effective and constructive government. What’s the difference? Let’s start with the different records. First … Continue reading