Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
The recent visit to Australia by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the forthcoming foreign policy White Paper should provide an opportunity for Australia to re-examine its support for the State of Israel. There is however, every indication that the … Continue reading
It would be intriguing to know the position Malcolm Turnbull and Julie Bishop intend to adopt in talks when the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, visits Australia this week. It comes a week after Netanyahu had startling discussions with … Continue reading
Surrounded by a hostile region where even basic freedoms cannot be taken for granted, Israel is to be admired for its electoral democracy at least. It has a boisterous political system full of wheeling and dealing with everybody having a … Continue reading