Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
Tag Archives: Bernard Keane
BERNARD KEANE. Low emissions target: a win for both Turnbull and climate denialists, a loss for everyone.
The beauty of a Low Emissions Target as a climate action policy is that, as a kind of lowest common denominator, it means everyone wins — and for that matter loses.
The bigger problem with the TPP was that it simply had virtually no benefits for Australia.