Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
Tag Archives: bill of rights
Human rights work has a cost, and we need to remember the cost and the toll that it takes on the people who are doing it. Those who are paying the price need the support of those who are not … Continue reading
Chris Sidoti recounts the context for the establishing of the AHRC, (formerly called the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission) and records the frequent conflicts over the years between the AHRC and the government of the day. This is an … Continue reading