Most viewed recently
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
Tag Archives: bulk-billing
JOHN MENADUE. Health Ministers may be in office but health providers are in power. Think medical specialists fees! (Repost from 19 April 2017)
‘Perhaps [we could consider] a review of what Pierre Trudeau and his government (in Canada) did in 1984 when they took on a system not dissimilar to ours – uncontrolled fee for service – and legislated that doctors could charge … Continue reading
Fair access to health care is in the zeitgeist of European countries and Australia. The political sensitivities of this issue were demonstrated in the last election with the angst generated by the Labor Party’s “Mediscare” campaign.
In the coming weeks I will be posting articles on the high costs and corporate nature of pathology in Australian. The following article by Stephen Duckett in The Conversation, even though posted in February this year, helps set the scene. … Continue reading
Lobby groups and community organizations have provided their take on the Budget – some with a “what’s in it for me” approach, others with a more analytical line. My contribution from the stands is to draw attention to a few … Continue reading