Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
Tag Archives: carbon capture
BERNARD KEANE. Low emissions target: a win for both Turnbull and climate denialists, a loss for everyone.
The beauty of a Low Emissions Target as a climate action policy is that, as a kind of lowest common denominator, it means everyone wins — and for that matter loses.
Narendra Modi and Tony Abbott explicitly defined energy as a “central pillar” of the India-Australia economic relationship in their joint statement this week. That’s a good sign, but if they want to make a truly significant contribution to the long-term … Continue reading