Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: China and Permanent Court of Arbitration
I was surprised the Opposition did not differentiate itself from the Australian Coalition Government’s strong support for the US and the Philippine position on the South China Sea issue. It can be argued that it was misleading to state in … Continue reading
TONY KEVIN. South China Sea dispute: a furious China challenges the high priests of international law
One privilege of being retired that one can watch ABC News24 daytime television while others are hard at work. On Wednesday 13 July around midday, I was treated to a dramatic spectacle: a Chinese Deputy Foreign Minister in an … Continue reading