Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
Tag Archives: closing the gap
Fred Chaney. The challenge of providing fairness, opportunity and security for Indigenous Australians.
Policy Series It is unlikely that at any time since 1788 a sample of Indigenous Australians would agree they have enjoyed fairness opportunity and security. It is similarly unlikely that any Minister responsible for Indigenous Affairs, past or present, would … Continue reading
The disparity between the health of Aboriginal people and other Australians first drew wide public attention In the 1960s; it became known as “The Aboriginal Health Problem”. This awareness came from reports of widespread and severe malnutrition in Aboriginal infants … Continue reading