Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
Tag Archives: Committee for Sustainable Retirement Incomes
Almost everyone agrees that Budget repair will only be possible if both the revenue side of the Budget is reviewed as well as the expenditure side. In that context, the tax concessions for superannuation have loomed as a prime … Continue reading
The Government has adopted 43 of the 44 recommendations of the Financial System Inquiry (FSI). These recommendations had received wide support, and as I said in an earlier blog (21 January), ‘they should be relatively easy for the Government to … Continue reading