Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- What went wrong with Aged Care?
- University Failures and Canberra parsimony.
- America’s Unholy Crusade Against China (Project Syndicate August 5, 2020)
- Endemic secrecy in the Catholic Church
- Victoria’s gutted public service hasn’t handled the coronavirus well
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- ‘Poor moral leadership’ and our alleged war crimes
Tag Archives: company tax rates
Why are we discussing tax reform again, and what really are the priority issues? The Federal Government has released a wide-ranging discussion paper on the Australian tax system, yet Australia has been reforming its tax system for the past 35 years. The … Continue reading