Most viewed recently
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Dyson Heydon bites the dust
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
Tag Archives: company tax
Well it wasn’t what was hoped for, and certainly not what was required; but it was better than nothing.
One of the consequences of the UK Brexit vote and the election of Donald Trump as the next US President is the association with the re-emergence of industrial policy in both countries which are important for the development of policy … Continue reading
On Tuesday night the Treasurer announced that this year’s Budget was like none other – this Budget represents the Government’s Plan for Jobs and Growth. Presumably the Government hopes that its Plan will represent such a compelling narrative that it … Continue reading