Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- One of the biggest open secrets in Australian public policy-privatisation has failed (Canberra Times, 27 July 2020)
Tag Archives: data retention dissaray
One of my first tasks shortly after joining Internet Australia (nee ISOC-AU) was to front the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security (PJCIS). Our appearance at the hearing into the (Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Amendment (Data Retention) Act 2015) … Continue reading