Subscribe to our weekly and daily Pearls and Irritations newsletter!
Most viewed recently
- MUNGO MACCALLUM.- Fed up with pious negligence.
- MUNGO MACCALLUM.-There is no reason to believe that Scott Morrison is becoming a serious Prime Minister
- ABUL RIZVI.-Where have Dutton and Pezzullo been hiding?
- JON STANFORD.- Second rate leadership. Part 1 of 3
- GEORGE BROWNING.- How good are the fires?
- ABUL RIZVI: Is Dutton Undermining Birmingham’s Tourism Campaign? 20 January 2020
- JON BLACKWELL and KERRY GOULSTON. Aspects of Australian healthcare reform (part 1 of 3) – Some history 20 January 2020
- JOHN KEANE. Australia.out of luck 20 January 2020
- LYNDSAY CONNORS. Words, words, words. 20 January 2020
- PAUL WALDMAN. There are no heroes in the Trump Administration.(Washington Post 18.1.2020) 20 January 2020
- Arts and Reviews (54)
- Defence/Security (998)
- Drug Reform (36)
- Economy (1,359)
- Education (276)
- Environment and climate (653)
- Health (678)
- Housing (109)
- Human Rights (480)
- Indigenous affairs (95)
- Industrial relations (37)
- Infrastructure (225)
- International Affairs (2,347)
- Links (10)
- Media (635)
- NBN (84)
- Politics (3,869)
- Refugees, Immigration (696)
- Religion and Faith (746)
- SERIES: Freedom, opportunity and security (60)
- SERIES: Making housing affordable (15)
- Sport (62)
- Technology, start-ups and new media (9)
- Tributes (64)
- Uncategorized (228)
Tag Archives: electricity-energy-and-utilities
We are the landlords. The energy companies are tenants. If we had a controlling stake in the business, it would be much easier to ensure the kind of chicanery that has taken place in the past few years was never … Continue reading
STEPHEN LONG. Malcolm Turnbull’s turnaround on renewable energy, from pro-carbon price to clean coal
What a stunning turnaround. The man who lost the leadership by fighting to introduce a carbon price is now railing against renewable energy.