Most viewed recently
- Trump has a problem with China – but what is Australia doing?
- The federal government is hiding under the covers
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- John Menadue talks with Friendlyjordies
- The United States moving a step closer to the brink
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US ignores them in Diego Garcia (Repost 3 July 2020)
Tag Archives: ethical responsibility
Fairness, Opportunity and Security Policy series edited by Michael Keating and John Menadue. Good government must be based on some broadly shared values that inspire and enthuse us. We can accept that our leaders must make some compromises from time … Continue reading
Ethical responsibility Those in prominent office should promote those qualities which draw on the best of our traditions and the noblest of our instincts. The duty of those with public influence is to encourage hope and redemption rather than despair … Continue reading