Most viewed recently
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
Tag Archives: Fair Work Commission
Malcom Turnbull’s recent comment that he couldn’t work with Sally McManus the recently elected Secretary of the Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) is just another excuse against strong union representation for ordinary waged workers.
A corner has been turned, a bridge has been crossed, a line has been drawn. Australian politics has changed: the idea that Malcolm Turnbull could be replaced as Liberal leader is no longer unthinkable.