Most viewed recently
- Do we share the same values as the US?
- True crime confessions – being rude to Centrelink
- The Reagan and Thatcher legacies: sorting truth from fantasy.
- My Kafkaesque Trial
- Aged care homes: the weakest COVID-19 link
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- His country, weak or strong (Inside Story 3 August, 2020)
- Exposing the Hidden Hand
- Some good news emerging from the bad
- The US hypocrisy on the South China Sea and Diego Garcia
Tag Archives: Fred Chaney
Fred Chaney. The challenge of providing fairness, opportunity and security for Indigenous Australians.
Policy Series It is unlikely that at any time since 1788 a sample of Indigenous Australians would agree they have enjoyed fairness opportunity and security. It is similarly unlikely that any Minister responsible for Indigenous Affairs, past or present, would … Continue reading
See below, tributes from Fred Chaney and Robert Manne on Malcolm Fraser’s achievements in public life. John Mendue. Fred Chaney in The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/20/malcolm-fraser-a-leader-who-believed-there-is-a-moral-compass-in-our-nations-life Robert Manne in The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/20/frasers-great-conservative-achievement-cementing-whitlams-progress-on-race