Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Canberra Shuffles its China Briefcase to decouple,rather than improve relations.
- Our dream run over COVID has come to an end
- NBN Debacle. Wherefore art thou, minister?
Tag Archives: freedom
In the series, Fairness, Opportunity and Security that Michael Keating and I edited there were several articles that are still particularly relevant. Several of them deal with the disappointment many of us feel about our institutions and the lack … Continue reading
Sydney, Thursday, November 5, 2015 Paul Samuelson, the famous American economist, is said to have remarked that the stockmarket has predicted nine of the past five recessions. I thought of that this week and decided the Canberra press gallery … Continue reading
Fairness, Opportunity and Security Policy series edited by Michael Keating and John Menadue. Good government must be based on some broadly shared values that inspire and enthuse us. We can accept that our leaders must make some compromises from time … Continue reading