Most viewed recently
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- The Palace Letters have blown apart the claim the Queen had no part in the Whitlam dismissal.
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- Sir John Kerr’s secret ‘Palace letters’ to be released
- The Palace knew for months before November 11 that John Kerr was considering dismissing Gough Whitlam (A repost from 11.11.2015)
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
- The Australian Government regards China as a strategic competitor, a revisionist power, and one that must be resisted.
- Bishops and branch stacking: the second oldest profession
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
Tag Archives: French-at-Gallipoli
A popular myth is that the Gallipoli landings were all about the Australian and New Zealand troops – the Anzacs – with the British somewhere involved, having concocted the unfortunate military adventure. But what is so often overlooked is the … Continue reading