Most viewed recently
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- China is not a threat to Australia
- China must obey international rules in the South China Sea but the US can ignore them in Diego Garcia.
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Morrison and Sebastian, exemplars of Australian art
- The strange case of Shaoquett Moselmane and the AFP and ASIO raid.
Tag Archives: Friedreich’s Ataxia
My life to date has been unduly constrained by the enforcement of standardised practices, stereotypes and official policies designed to uphold the primary care of people with Friedreich’s Ataxia. I was diagnosed with onset at 14; now I’m 54.
Here is my proposal for a Dictionary definition of Synergy: the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. “the synergy between artist … Continue reading