Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
Tag Archives: George Browning
I want to reflect on the unspeakably appalling terror events that have occurred recently in Afghanistan, Iraq, Manchester, London, Melbourne and Tehran in the light of monotheistic religion and the ethical requirements that flow from it.
It has been clear for some time that the normal capitalist approach of privatising everything does not work in relation to energy.
Benjamin Netanyahu is about to make an historic visit to Australia. Should he come and how should he be received? Having just guided legislation through the Knesset ‘legalising’ the illegal: settler outposts on private Palestinian land; he has seemingly set … Continue reading