Most viewed recently
- When the war on terror turns inward
- Emperor Trumpus Maximus and his most loyal vassal, Terra Australis
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Hysteria over China.
- Frydenberg, the hollow man: Thatcher and Reagan’s political grandson.
- How 5G is different – explained without jargon
- Reflections on sixty years as a priest .
- It’s a terrible thing to say, but Joel Fitzgibbon is rapidly turning into Labor’s answer to Barnaby Joyce
- Four legs good two legs bad, private good public bad
- Josh Frydenberg is dressing up class politics as responsible economics
Tag Archives: Gonski 2.0
The objections raised by Catholic leaders to the Turnbull Government’s Gonski 2.0 funding model raise as many questions about the governance and operation of the Catholic school system as about Gonski 2.0. One of these questions is: who pays for … Continue reading
‘Sector-blind’ does not mean turning a blind eye to the shortcomings of any sector in distributing public funding received from government.
Gonski 2.0 appeared to be a gift horse but over the space of little more than two week it is looking more like a Trojan horse.