Most viewed recently
- China is not a threat to Australia
- Australia’s pro-Israel media fights facts and ends careers
- Why Australia’s strategic situation is far worse than we think (AFR 6.7.20)
- The Coalition is just following orders
- Moslem MP branded a terrorist. Is there a fair go?
- A win’s a win in Eden-Monaro
- It’s time to strip ‘national security’ of its sacred cow status. Part 1
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia: The Sino-Indian frontier dispute. Part 1 of 2
- PETER GOERS. With China, many Aussies are absolute hypocrites (Sunday Mail 31.5.20)
- Lies and distortions about western policies in Asia. The media and the Tiananmen massacre myth – part 2
Tag Archives: Great War centenary spending
David Stephens. Why is Australia spending so much more on the Great War centenary than any other country?
Current Affairs The question at the head of this article has intrigued Honest History since we began our coalition and our website. This was in the floundering days of the Labor Government. When Abbott replaced Rudd II, the federal commitment … Continue reading