Most viewed recently
- Worried about(Chinese) agents of foreign influence? Just look at who owns Australia’s biggest companies
- Dyson Heydon bites the dust
- High Court Judges and not just Dyson Heydon
- Stuck in the craw of the Coalition
- The Myth of Chinese Money in Australia
- Saturday’s good reading and listening for the weekend
- Judge Dyson, moving in the lower circles of hell
- Proposed University Funding is Policy Ideological Vandalism
- What is to be done about the Chinese in Oz?
- Dirty Dyson demolishes his own reputation
Tag Archives: Harold Levien
Housing investors have largely crowded out first-home-buyers from the Sydney and Melbourne housing markets. The Coalition Government has not simply failed to address this problem; its policies have been the principal cause.
The new Turnbull Coalition has the opportunity to rewrite the economic policy, or lack of it, of the previous Abbott-Hockey Government. This greatly exacerbated Australia’s housing problem and was pushing Australia into recession. The Reserve Bank’s Governor Stevens recently explained … Continue reading
The Coalition Government seems to have been fighting the next elections since the day it won Office and using the same misleading tactics. Throughout the last election campaign, and for months before, the Coalition bitterly attacked both Labor’s budget deficit … Continue reading